Thanks in advance for submitting news to our site. You can rest assured that most articles on this site have gone on to win a Pulitzer price and that they will be seen by millions of people. Well, actually, they’ll just be seen by a few hundred to a few thousand depending on when you submit it. We moderate all submissions, but if they’re even halfway good, we’ll let them through. If you require much privacy while submitting an article, use Tor.
You’ll need to register to submit news, so click the link on the right to do that. Once you’ve confirmed your email, come back to this page for the “submit news” form to appear for you. If you don’t want to use your real email address, get a disposable one from mailinator.com. Note you may need to refresh this page to see the form after you login.
Tips for a good article:
- Include an image for your article so it shows up all nicely. More people will read it to
- Only submit images you have the rights to submit and use
- Articles should be at least a few paragraphs. Generally the more you write, the better they will be
- Please proofread, we aren’t your 5th grade teacher. Or have people think your article sucks. Those are basically the two options here.
- Cite your sources if you can at the bottom of your article. This makes people way more likely to believe whatever wild story you’re telling. Oh, and, don’t worry, they wont actually read the sources so you can basically link to wherever you want.
- Don’t submit anything that would be illegal for us to post, because we won’t publish it. Examples of this would be people’s home addresses, threats, etc.
Our lawyer says: Once you submit a post, you are granting us rights to publish, re-use, and modify your content in any way we see fit.
Please log in to submit content!